Schedule of Events
Saturday, Aug. 30, 2008
For classmates and spouses (& babies)
6:00 pm—Dinner at ‘The Cave”
· 2720 8th Street East Saskatoon
· Reservations for 6:00 pm in the private room.
Check out their menu:http://www.caverestaurant.ca/img/cavemenu-full.pdf
Sunday afternoon, Aug. 31, 2008
For classmates, spouses and families
1:00 pm—Recreational Activities
· Meet at the school grounds to organize ball or soccer.
· Golf tee times have been reserved.
· Meet at Wendland Park to visit and watch the little ones play.
· Plan an activity to enjoy with your family and friends.
4:00 pm—Class Picture and School Tour
· Meet at the main entrance of the school for a formal ‘class’ picture.
· Enjoy a tour of the school and see how much it has changed.
· Can you find our grad picture?
Sunday evening, Aug. 31, 2008
For classmates, spouses, families and former teachers
5:30 pm—Reunion Barbeque
· At the farm of Rob and Denise Heppner, west of Waldheim.
· Bring either a salad, dessert or appetizer.
· Bring lawn chairs and your own beverages.
· Bring meat to barbeque
· Condiments, buns/bread, munchies, punch/iced tea, plates, cups and cutlery will be provided.
1. Please advise Annette of any errors or corrections for the contact list.
2. If you are traveling a distance and do not want to worry about meat for the BBQ, hot dogs and Farmers’ Sausage can be provided. Just ask when you RSVP.
3. Trent will be bringing his camera and would be available for photography sessions at the reduced sitting fee of $20 (down from the regular $150 fee).
4. If anyone needs help finding a babysitter for Saturday night, don’t be afraid to ask. We can try to find one for you.
5. RSVP by Aug. 26, 2008 Contact: Annette
Phone: (306) 463.6867